Industrial Control Panel Design & Fabrication
Optimation’s goal is to work with you to evaluate your options quickly to help select the optimum solution for your application. In addition, we strive to develop lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, Optimation would like to demonstrate our quality, professionalism and superior services, and hopefully become your preferred supplier.
Our industrial control panels are designed to meet your facilities requirements as well as applicable industry standards for safety, durability and quality. Optimation is ISO 9001 registered and our industrial services are UL listed for industrial control panels. Our clients can be assured that quality and safety is built-in to our designs. To ensure our clients receive quality panel designs every time, we have developed design processes to meet industry standards and your design requirements.
Design Software Platforms
- AutoCAD Electrical
Electrical Standards Compliance
- National Electrical Code (NEC)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Conformité Européene (CE)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association of Canada (EEMAC)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) (UL508A)
- TÜV SÜD Product Service
- ATEX Product Certification
- Others as required
Control Panels in Hazardous Environments
Concerned about the effects of a harsh or hazardous environment on your new panel?
Optimation routinely designs panels for a variety of hazardous areas and/or harsh environments. Our team of designers have the needed experience to design systems in electrically hazardous areas, harsh environments, as well as cleanroom areas. Our designers work integrally with our engineering team, providing a full range of services to our clients.
Arc Flash is a Concern
Optimation’s skilled designers, working with our engineers, can offer alternatives to help your organization become more aware of possibilities to reduce your employee’s exposure to arc flash energy.
Control Panel Fabrication
Optimation’s Control Panel Experts: provide custom panel design support, procurement, build, test and installation of custom and complex control panels for your industrial processes and equipment.
We provide value to our clients by working directly with you and providing appropriate experts as needed from our design and engineering groups. We can perform an initial review of your documentation, assess industry standards and its effects and perform risk analysis to assess potential impact on project deliverables, functionality and schedule. Testing services are available for a variety of specific needs; including arc flash safety audits, current voltage with grounding regulatory compliance, certification of panels for the European user, NFPA 79 checklist testing and NFPA 70E standards for mitigating exposure hazards.
Example Control Panels
- PLC Panels
- Variable speed drives
- Motion control
- HMI/Operational controls
- Motor Control Centers
- Pneumatic Cabinets
- Industrial PLC I/O
- Process Skid controls
- Water Treatment Controls
- Pump Stations
- High Pressure Systems Testing and Monitoring
Our Panel Fabrication and Testing Capabilities extend to:
- UL listed panels, ATEX thru 3rd party certification, CSA
- NEMA and IP rated panels
- Custom Pack systems for IT and lab use
- Small equipment
- Black box with UL listing
- Pre-commissioning Factory Acceptance (FAT)
- Commissioning Site Acceptance (SAT)
- Power – all voltages below 480VAC and up to 50HZ power
- NFPA 70E
- IEC 60204-1
- IEC 61010 UL508a
- Arc Flash Calculations/Labeling
- Short Circuit Calculations/Labeling
- Others as required