Optimation is seeking a Process Designer in its Rush, N.Y. office. The Process Designer will provide cooperating process design services to larger, multi-disciplined projects being executed by Optimation. Projects include new designs as well as upgrades.
Process Designer Responsibilities:
- Design simple process piping systems
- Work with process design team to detail subsections of more sophisticated process systems.
- Maintain design standards established for a given project
- Create drawing sets for chemical, food or pharmaceutical projects
- Provide marketing support and create design illustrations for sales efforts
- Develop rapport with clients’ organization, key people, sensitivities
- Be willing to do occasional travel
- Work well with others and be a team player
The Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities We Seek
Associate Engineer (2 year college education) with 1 – 5 years of relevant process design experience Proficient in current version of AutoCAD and 3D AutoCAD
Excellent communication skills
Ability to receive technical direction with respect to process design work