Electrician Journeyman Worker
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and other universally recognized standards
- Performs installations according to job specifications, of electrical equipment, including wiring, conduit, controls, motors, drives, communications, fire alarms, lighting in industrial/commercial environments.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeter to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Works closely with engineers, designers, programmers, planners, project managers and customers to provide best outcome for projects.
- Consistently follows workplace safety procedures including NFPA 70E and participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions
- Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions, or incidents in a timely manner
- Works as a member of a cohesive staff , helping coach and mentor less experienced members
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Required Skills: Must be physically able to perform the work of an Electrician : climb and work from heights, work in confined spaces and lift and/or move heavy objects. Will be required to work in hot and cold environments and in all weather conditions. Able to read and write in English. Possess basic computer and communication skills. Regular full-time employee. 40-hour schedule, days. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and occasional travel.