COVID-19 Updates and Guidelines
Optimation is taking part in various private and publicly funded projects focused on defeating COVID 19 and boosting American manufacturing. This is in addition to taking an active role preventing community spread while maintaining critical business operations for our clients. We continue to be creative during this event to improve safety and health at our facilities and work sites.
Optimation is working hard at preventing the transmission of COVID-19. We are working from home when we can, maintaining 6ft of distance and wearing face coverings when we can’t and practicing frequent sanitation of common surfaces. We have continued to have no positive cases at this time.
Below is our current policy for all employees and visitors of Optimation.
• Stay 6ft or more from others when possible.
• Wear a face covering when you cannot maintain 6ft.
• Wipe down frequently used surfaces and equipment after use.
Critical Infrastructure Employee Mitigation:
• Take your temperature twice daily to self-monitor.
• If you have symptoms including cough, fever, or headache – STAY HOME and CALL YOUR DOCTOR