Test Systems for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
Life Sciences and medical device manufacturers all over the world rely on test and measurement systems during the production process. These systems play a key role in improving product quality and overall productivity. At Optimation, we have over 30 years of experience in providing quality test system integration to several industries, including life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical.
Our experts understand the strict demands of the life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical industries, and we can deliver a range of engineering solutions that adhere to stringent quality standards and government regulations while improving production efficiency and time to market.
Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Test System Services
As part of our capabilities, Optimation offers a range of test system manufacturing for the life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical industry. Our extensive expertise and skilled trades personnel make us the ideal partner for your manufacturing and testing needs. From concept to completion, we can assemble a test system that meets your specific requirements while adhering to strict industry standards.
Regardless of where you’re at in your project life cycle, we can provide you with the necessary engineering and trade services. Our life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical devices test system capabilities include:
- Test system design. If you’re unsure of your test system requirement needs, our engineers can work with you from the initial concept to develop a test system design that meets your specific requirements and specifications. With extensive instrumentation and mechanical knowledge, our test system engineers can design a test system that supports the testing of your life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical devices.
- Test system integration. As part of our system integration services, we can integrate your life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical device test systems or update your existing test systems.
- Our test system engineers can assist in the validation of your installed test system to minimize product failures.
- Custom installation. We can deliver and install your medical device test system based on your specific needs.
- Once delivered and installed, our test system engineers can work with your system operators to provide onsite training and documentation.
Applications for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Test Systems
At Optimation, we can deliver test systems that inspect, validate, and confirm life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical devices while improving production efficiency. Through in-process and final testing, our systems ensure the reliability and repeatability of your products.
Our life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical device test systems can be used in the manufacture of Class II and Class III products:
- Class II. Class II product examples include feeding pumps, orthodontic wire, breathing circuits, syringes, and administration sets for infusion pumps.
- Class III. Class III product examples include urethral stents, contact lens solution, and lung ventilators.s
Contact Optimation Today to Get Started
The reliability of life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical devices is crucial in ensuring the effectiveness of patient care. At Optimation, we specialize in engineering, designing, and integrating top-quality testing systems that not only ensure the effectiveness of medical devices but also improve production efficiency and speed up time to market. With decades of experience, our test system engineers can work with you to design the ideal test system for your needs.
In collaboration with other member companies within Re:Build Manufacturing, we are able to meet any demands a project may have to offer. If our wide range of solutions won’t work, we have access to an ample amount of skilled and knowledgeable professionals at our fingertips across over 10 different companies with a wide range of specialties to accommodate your specific requirements. Learn more about Re:Build Manufacturing here: https://www.rebuildmanufacturing.com/.
For more information about our medical device test system capabilities and other services, contact us today.