Optimation's engineers are skilled in the configuration of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems. Over the past two decades we have completed hundreds of implementations, from very simple to extremely complex architectures. All the while, we have kept up to date with the latest available technology, in order to ensure our clients are using the best methods for their industrial and manufacturing requirements. Common implementation environments include Wonderware
Archestra and FactorySuite tools, Siemens WinCC, Intellution Proficy and iFix, Ci Technologies Citect, Rockwell RSView, Iconics Genesis and National Instruments LabView.
Example SCADA and HMI projects:
- Provided turnkey power plant monitoring system; developed and implemented a data monitoring and collection system that included a 10,000 point SCADA system with power and efficiency calculations.
- Developed controls and operator interface for a pharmaceutical manufacturer for validated software for the final clinical trial of a new drug
- Upgraded SCADA System for the Rochester Water Bureau and the City of Canadaigua
- Designed and programmed SCADA system for the Owasco water treatment plant
- Designed and implemented a plant control system for operation of the Heat Exchange Facility, part of a Lake Source Cooling Project; implemented full SCADA server with additional SQL/ODBC capabilities
- Designed and implemented system using three PLCs, and five SCADA workstations to control two Dual Fuel Furnaces with multiple burner controls as well as associated equipment including baghouse, automatic spark arresting system, automatic hood dampers, stack caps and 300 HP ID fan.